Saturday 14 July 2012

Blue & Silver

Todays nails are truly beautiful in real life but so very hard to capture on camera. Annoyingly the silver clashes with my camera and so it will be hard for you to see the prettiness of the pattern I used but I hope you still enjoy the creamy goodness of Barry M Blueberry Icecream.

Amazingly considering this is part of a pastel collection, Blueberry Icecream is almost a one coater.To be honest if I painted in thicker coats it would 100% be a one coater, but by nature I layer up with thin coats and never wear less than two.


Base colour - Barry M Blueberry Icecream
Stamping colour - Barry M Silver Foil
Stamping plate - BM 205
Top coat - Seche Vite

I am sorry I was unable to do this particular combination justice in picture but believe me when I say this is worth a try and I will definately wear these colours together again. I have kept the pictures small as it minimises the blur caused by me trying to zoom in.


As I was taking these pictures I had a little helper...


We are very lucky to have two gorgeous staffies - a handsome boy called Tuscan and this pretty little girl called Lily. Tuscan is a little camera shy but I will make sure he is featured on the blog very soon.

I have some really good manicures planned over the next week or two as my mani to do list is getting crazy long so I am going to concentrate on ticking lots off and getting lots of great pictures along the way.

Take care

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. The dog is so cute :) Very pretty manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the blue and silver combo! Lily is very cute!...maybe she would like her nails painted? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blue so bright which I like! Lily just makes it look prettier :-)) x x

    ReplyDelete